One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The service runs on a cryptographically secured, fault-tolerant cluster of over a dozen servers in two near-military-grade secure Internet facilities in San Diego and San Jose.’
- ‘They present each other with their respective certificates and cryptographically verify that those certificates were signed by your organization's certificate authority.’
- ‘Secure logging and auditing systems that are tamper-resistant and cryptographically signed add a layer of deterrent on top of actual security.’
- ‘Storage security solutions must provide the ability to cryptographically compartmentalise data on shared devices or networks, and customise access controls and security requirements for each ‘vault.’’
- ‘Symmetric keys are therefore often cryptographically derived from a unique serial number of the token and a master key which is the same for all the tokens.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.