One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The service runs on a cryptographically secured, fault-tolerant cluster of over a dozen servers in two near-military-grade secure Internet facilities in San Diego and San Jose.’
- ‘Secure logging and auditing systems that are tamper-resistant and cryptographically signed add a layer of deterrent on top of actual security.’
- ‘Symmetric keys are therefore often cryptographically derived from a unique serial number of the token and a master key which is the same for all the tokens.’
- ‘Storage security solutions must provide the ability to cryptographically compartmentalise data on shared devices or networks, and customise access controls and security requirements for each ‘vault.’’
- ‘They present each other with their respective certificates and cryptographically verify that those certificates were signed by your organization's certificate authority.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.