One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The five members are actively engaged in the studies of cipher machines, cryptographic procedures and cryptanalytical methods in use by the various countries during the Second World War.’
- ‘This is one of the better books on cryptology on the market, partly because of its emphasis on cryptanalytical techniques, and partly because of its authoritativeness and technical depth.’
- ‘The link between both cryptanalytical and nuclear design applications and high-performance computing goes back to the very first computers.’
- ‘The cryptanalytical approach is also heavily determined by the structure of a block cipher.’
- ‘The predominant emphasis of cryptanalytical work was directed towards the solution of encrypted Japanese traffic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.