One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And the other part of it is the idea that we can be cryonically suspended and then re-resurrected.’
- ‘With Galen's assistance, they discover an entire race cryonically frozen underground.’
- ‘It was cryonically frozen at negative 320 degrees.’
- ‘They have indeed sent his body to a place out in Arizona, where he is being cryonically preserved.’
- ‘Scores of people have chosen to have either their full bodies or just their heads cryonically "suspended."’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.