One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was cryonically frozen at negative 320 degrees.’
- ‘With Galen's assistance, they discover an entire race cryonically frozen underground.’
- ‘Scores of people have chosen to have either their full bodies or just their heads cryonically "suspended."’
- ‘And the other part of it is the idea that we can be cryonically suspended and then re-resurrected.’
- ‘They have indeed sent his body to a place out in Arizona, where he is being cryonically preserved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.