One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It produces crustiness, stiffness, disease and dribbling.’
- ‘Damp cotton wool can be used to clean away any crustiness around the eyes.’
- ‘An old African buffalo, or a Canadian bison, has, of course, his spells of crustiness, and is then unpleasant, but the boar is always peeved about something or other.’
- ‘The bruschetta had a great balance of textures and flavors - the crustiness of the toast, the bite and the creaminess of the chickpeas and the snap of the vinegar and oil.’
- ‘From that point on, his curious mix of affability, crustiness and wit had the audience hanging on every sung or spoken word.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.