One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Besides, the weather is supposed to be kinda cruddy.’
- ‘Well, you can read all about my cruddy Saturday afternoon of football here if you're a masochist, or you can just poke toothpicks in your eye while you're in the shower if you really want to recreate the experience.’
- ‘They booked a tour of small, cruddy bars across the United States and Canada in advance of the album's release, expecting only moderate attendance.’
- ‘It wouldn't be such a big deal if it happened just every once in a while, but this has been going on for some time… and you're feeling cruddy about it.’
- ‘The box stores sit in the middle of already existing major shopping areas, beside subway stops, and have the opposite effect, if anything, revitalizing cruddy areas and triggering some urban renewal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.