One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Distortion occurring where a signal changes from positive to negative or vice versa.
- ‘It is obvious that the output stage is suffering from severe crossover distortion effects.’
- ‘There is usually some discontinuity, and this leads to severe crossover distortion, a familiar term.’
- ‘The only way to totally eliminate crossover distortion is to use a Class A single sided amplifier.’
- ‘This leads to an increase in crossover distortion and can cause problems with parasitic oscillations.’
- ‘The effect of crossover distortion will be most pronounced when the amplitude of the input signal is small.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.