One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A device or control used in sound recording or live musical performances to merge multiple audio sources or vary their volumes.‘you can use the crossfader to move between turntable one and the second turntable’
- ‘I use the crossfader to blend the sound of my violin with the synths I am playing with the violin.’
- ‘It includes a 180-degree continuous stereo crossfader that provides both low noise and volume drop-out.’
- ‘All the usual mixing tools are present, with pitch control, crossfader effects, and levels.’
- ‘Crossfaders can be great effects controllers, if you do it right.’
- ‘Create two sound setups and morph seamlessly between them with the crossfader.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.