A vault formed by the intersection of two or more vaults.
- ‘The cross vault rests on rectangular beams which are supported in the center by 5 round columns of 68 cm in diameter.’
- ‘In the south-western and north-western wing original beautiful and richly profiled ribs of the cross vaults spring straightly from the walls.’
- ‘Gothic cross vaults are preserved on the ground floor, the bosses bearing the arms of the regions of the Polish Kingdom.’
- ‘The 15th century gothic, three-nave St. Michael church with a cross vault is another historical monument.’
- ‘This room is further characterised by four cross vaults on brick arches.’