One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A cross-reactive, cytoplasmic antigen seems a plausible explanation for this observation.’
- ‘In contrast, more cross-reactive antibodies are believed to be more flexible and involve less specific contacts.’
- ‘In contrast, the cross-reactive behavior of HH8 is characterized by fewer of these interactions.’
- ‘Those results led the authors to believe that either patients were exposed simultaneously to the 3 molds, or that these antibodies were the result of cross-reactive antigens.’
- ‘Antibodies produced against these four chlamydiae species are highly cross-reactive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.