One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Compare (a sequence of data) against another.
- ‘The software is designed to pinpoint key incident data by cross-correlating in real-time the huge volumes of data generated by any number of security point products installed across the enterprise.’
- ‘We then cross-correlated the average noise signals of each hour and month with the noise signals in March in that habitat.’
- ‘The outputs of the detection channels were cross-correlated in a digital correlator.’
- ‘Since critical production facilities typically have multiple test stands and backup instruments, one simple calibration check is to cross-correlate readings.’
- ‘The kernel is cross-correlated with each subsequent video frame.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.