One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An assembler which can convert instructions into machine code for a computer other than that on which it is run.
- ‘Our architecture uses the notion of reflection and design patterns to adapt dynamically the cross-assemblers to corresponding assembly languages.’
- ‘As such, cross-assemblers, cross-compilers, and emulators are the tools of the trade for the embedded systems developer.’
- ‘He used such systems to develop and run his cross-assemblers and compilers.’
- ‘This page lists assemblers, cross-assemblers, linkers, and librarians.’
- ‘This tool, in combination with cross-assemblers, is the best self-invention and makes coding extremely easy and comfortable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.