One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He became so reckless in his deceptions and crookedness precisely because he believed himself to be untouchable.’
- ‘The crookedness seemed to make his face even more handsome.’
- ‘However, removing the wisdom teeth does not usually improve crookedness or crowding in other teeth.’
- ‘He raced along the familiar trail, cursing its narrowness, its crookedness, its unalterable length.’
- ‘‘We had not realised our government was capable of such folly and such crookedness,’ thundered the leader.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.