One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The crookedness seemed to make his face even more handsome.’
- ‘‘We had not realised our government was capable of such folly and such crookedness,’ thundered the leader.’
- ‘He became so reckless in his deceptions and crookedness precisely because he believed himself to be untouchable.’
- ‘However, removing the wisdom teeth does not usually improve crookedness or crowding in other teeth.’
- ‘He raced along the familiar trail, cursing its narrowness, its crookedness, its unalterable length.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.