One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus, among many other consequences, theories should aim at being very clear and criticisable so that they can, if need be, be proven wrong.’
- ‘This surely happens, and is morally criticizable.’
- ‘He was arguably coloured by notions of lack of consensus between the parties and is criticisable today.’
- ‘I am not persuaded that, although it could have been made quicker, the period of time was in fact so long as to constitute criticisable delay.’
- ‘In this case a criticizable attitude is indicated by your act.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.