One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am not persuaded that, although it could have been made quicker, the period of time was in fact so long as to constitute criticisable delay.’
- ‘This surely happens, and is morally criticizable.’
- ‘In this case a criticizable attitude is indicated by your act.’
- ‘Thus, among many other consequences, theories should aim at being very clear and criticisable so that they can, if need be, be proven wrong.’
- ‘He was arguably coloured by notions of lack of consensus between the parties and is criticisable today.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.