One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Recent fieldwork strongly indicates that these crinoidal deposits should be considered a discrete unit.’
- ‘The echinoderms appear to be particularly abundant in an interval up to 0.5 m below a 25-30 cm ledge-forming crinoidal grainstone with small micritic bioherms.’
- ‘Understanding this faunal record is quite important, because crinoidal facies were a dominant lithofacies along the western margin of North America during the Lower Mississippian.’
- ‘Lithologically, the most abundant carbonate rock type is an argillaceous, coarse-grained crinoidal packstone, but finer grained packstones, grainstones, calcareous siltstones, and shales are also present.’
- ‘The Haight Creek is primarily composed of dolomitic mudstones and wackestones with abundant chert interbeds and thin, discontinuous crinoidal packstones.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.