One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The themes of gender, race, class and public policy will continue to demand the attention of legal and criminological scholars.’
- ‘A further criticism that might be made of the conventional map is that it does not readily encourage discussion of the wider practical impact of academic criminological research upon criminal justice strategies.’
- ‘In the final section I offer an example of the theory/research relationship from one sphere of criminological work - environmental criminology - in which I have myself been engaged.’
- ‘Exactly what that level of sentences should be in a particular country is a matter for debate, based on criminological research and, inevitably, restricted by social conventions.’
- ‘This book is a critical examination of current research in, and innovative proposals for, memory for faces, face recognition and face reconstruction for criminological purposes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.