One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He is a forensic biologist and criminalist.’
- ‘His anguish and focus make him a determined criminalist / policeman.’
- ‘Before going Hollywood, she spent 15 years as a criminalist with the LA County's Sheriff's Department.’
- ‘Catherine suffers in a few episodes where her competence as a criminalist comes into question, and she is forced to deal with the consequences of a major blunder.’
- ‘However, he was also the chief criminalist for Connecticut for more than 20 years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.