One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The campaign has been so successful in its first six months that neighbouring crime-fighters are joining the scheme.’
- ‘Dispersal orders are another powerful tool available to crime-fighters.’
- ‘It was clear that the crime-fighters keep abreast (so to speak) of technology.’
- ‘Huge reductions in robberies and burglaries have earned Bradford's crime-fighters praise from the Government.’
- ‘Yes, but none of the previous artists were assisted by a suave TV crime-fighter driving a car with a mind of its own.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.