One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the playing of cricket.‘a true cricketing legend’
- ‘He ended the opposition bowler's career and earned the curses of millions of Indian cricketing fans.’
- ‘The Australians continued to rule the cricketing world in Tests.’
- ‘Many cricketing legends appeared at the club.’
- ‘The political biography is preceded by a fine chapter on his cricketing career.’
- ‘I have given cricketing gear to the school.’
- ‘He also had a superb cricketing brain, and was even spoken of as a future captain of India.’
- ‘Relations between Australia and Britain were changed forever by these two cricketing summers.’
- ‘His cricketing prowess had not gone unnoticed when he was selected to tour India.’
- ‘Fans naturally have an interest in hearing just what our cricketing heroes have to say about themselves, their careers and the great game itself.’
- ‘Who then, is the greatest batsman of all time, in the cricketing world?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.