One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small restaurant, typically one in France, in which a variety of crêpes are served.
- ‘I enjoy it tremendously and it used to be my favored drink in crêperies when on vacation in Brittany as a child.’
- ‘Apart from the many crêperies still to be found today, most of that has disappeared in less than two decades.’
- ‘We would eat crepes every single night, to the sparkly-eyed delight of my sister and myself, and over time we had built quite a little itinerary of favorite crêperies to visit.’
- ‘All along the trail you'll find numerous crêperies as well as superb seafood restaurants.’
- ‘In addition to some soup and salad alternatives, the restaurant is also a crêperie with both savoury and sweet crepe dishes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.