One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small restaurant, typically one in France, in which a variety of crêpes are served.
- ‘We would eat crepes every single night, to the sparkly-eyed delight of my sister and myself, and over time we had built quite a little itinerary of favorite crêperies to visit.’
- ‘I enjoy it tremendously and it used to be my favored drink in crêperies when on vacation in Brittany as a child.’
- ‘All along the trail you'll find numerous crêperies as well as superb seafood restaurants.’
- ‘In addition to some soup and salad alternatives, the restaurant is also a crêperie with both savoury and sweet crepe dishes.’
- ‘Apart from the many crêperies still to be found today, most of that has disappeared in less than two decades.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.