- another term for moneywort
- ‘Lime green sweet potato vine, white-flowered bacopa, and small-leafed creeping Jenny spill over the urn's edges.’
- ‘He was referring to S. reflexum, the yellow stonecrop, which in some places shares the name ‘creeping Jenny’ with S. acre, more commonly known as wall-pepper or golden stonecrop.’
- ‘The creeping Jenny and begonia were the old reliables.’
- ‘The creeping Jenny is covered with yellow flowers in summer.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.