One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm sorry, but I don't buy about 90% of what this writer credulously relates.’
- ‘The onus is on me to prove things, and I wouldn't want people just to sit there and credulously accept everything I do.’
- ‘To credulously watch TV is to submit to a numbing process.’
- ‘Was I fully and credulously consumed by the ongoing myths and history told on these incredible walls?’
- ‘Why is it that we listen credulously with gaping mouths to environmentalists when they talk apocalyptic science-fiction, and ignore them when they are demonstrably right?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.