One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Without resorting to finger gimmicks and word power, he acquits himself creditably, especially in the high-strung, emotional scenes.’
- ‘Although they did not win many medals, they performed creditably, and made their presence felt.’
- ‘And her pastor, probably quite creditably, is trying to give her a way to do that.’
- ‘Yet their parent population in the Netherlands performs perfectly creditably.’
- ‘This man did not burn out and by all accounts performed his duties creditably.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.