One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The problem is creditability and not technique.’
- ‘He argued against the use of supplementary statements with different valuation methods because that would confuse users and reduce the creditability of all reported information.’
- ‘The creditability of all Gardaí is being undermined by the delays in investigating the few highly publicised cases.’
- ‘This is necessary in order to make the system acceptable to all and to ensure its creditability from the start.’
- ‘The failure will seriously erode the nation's image in the international community and severely lower its external creditability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.