One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A number assigned to a person that indicates to lenders their capacity to repay a loan.
- ‘However, the addition of a new line of credit could also hurt your credit score.’
- ‘Higher salary doesn't have anything to do with your credit score.’
- ‘Customers then pay the standard rate, which depends on a credit score.’
- ‘College students often don't have a job, often don't have any items on their credit report to give them a credit score.’
- ‘To get the best terms, you will need a higher credit score in many parts of the country.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.