One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An educational course taken for credit towards a degree, diploma, etc.‘he taught over 800 students in a credit course called library research strategies’
- ‘Students may be able to earn an elective credit course within their nursing program for their independent study experience at camp.’
- ‘By providing instructional subsidy for credit courses, it would appear that the state is addressing its core value of affordability for credit instruction.’
- ‘If the costs associated with credit courses exceed those of non-credit courses, those extra costs would also increase student tuition costs.’
- ‘About 7,200 students take credit courses at Capilano College.’
- ‘English 301 and English 302 are two three-unit academic credit courses designed for students for whom English is a second language.’
- ‘In many cases students taking credit courses do not even enter the two-year college with the intention of getting an associate degree.’
- ‘Credit courses carry a higher perceived positive fiscal consequence to institutions than non-credit courses.’
- ‘She completed many of her credit courses via videos of course lectures and other course-related material.’
- ‘Tutu will also teach a semester credit course for University of North Florida students to be titled "Truth and Reconciliation."’
- ‘Outcomes Assessment in Pharmacy was a required three-quarter credit course taught to pharmacy students in their third professional year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.