One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In an original or imaginative way.‘this article inspires you to think creatively’
- ‘We must allow ourselves to think creatively and differently.’
- ‘It can be creatively adapted to any setting or any style - modern or traditional.’
- ‘He engages students in learning activities that teach them to think creatively.’
- ‘He's one of those rare people with a great sense of business, combined with a thorough knowledge of what works creatively.’
- ‘By necessity or design, it's time to think more creatively about what we have got and how we use it.’
- ‘The potential for this project to engage creatively with the issues that concern the communities is huge.’
- ‘Children come together getting opportunities to work creatively.’
- ‘He exhorted his audience to think creatively about how to change and improve education.’
- ‘He has been working creatively in papermaking and prints since the 1970s.’
- ‘As a team they worked creatively to resolve any of the on-site construction issues.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.