One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A compound which is produced by metabolism of creatine and excreted in the urine.
An anhydride of creatine; chemical formula: C₇H₄N₃O
- ‘In some patients with cardiac toxicity, rise in liver enzymes and serum creatinine also occurred.’
- ‘An alternative method is measurement of the ratio of protein or albumin to creatinine in an untimed urine specimen.’
- ‘Because creatine is excreted as creatinine by the kidneys, it is prudent to take it with plenty of water.’
- ‘Liver enzymes and creatinine were also assessed at each visit.’
- ‘Both creatinine and cystatin-C are proteins found in the blood and filtered through the kidneys.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.