One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You can expect the same vulgarity and crassness you have come to love from these fine upstanding pillars of society.’
- ‘You probably despise them for being blinded by their own material crassness and their ignorance of the world.’
- ‘In an age of crassness, vulgarity and self-indulgence, she has continued to be an icon of what we once were and of what we might yet become again.’
- ‘There is a fine line between righteous anger and crassness.’
- ‘Many of them, I think, are so turned off by the crassness of the current political climate that they have turned away from politics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.