One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With their first new album since 1998, we must ask: have they avoided the soul sucking crapulence that haunts so many other bands that continue on into their second decade?’
- ‘The irony was that I was drinking lager rather than Scotch in an attempt to avoid crapulence.’
- ‘The effect on most of us will be an attack of acute crapulence (okay, so look it up), caused by our forced overconsumption of political prattle and forensic flatulence.’
- ‘In our advanced state of crapulence, the installation was extremely demanding.’
- ‘Research carried out by the British Scientific Dining Association reveals that crapulence has bad effects on the memory and makes people slow-witted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.