One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A lure with a shape that enables it to dive and stay under water, typically via a flat lip on the front.‘he is legendary for his ability to catch bass on a crankbait’
- ‘I tried almost every lure, worm, soft plastic, and crankbait I had.’
- ‘We cast a fat plastic crankbait into the dark apex of the crack.’
- ‘If you want to fish deep, reduce the line strength to perhaps 10-pound test and use a crankbait with a deep angled lip.’
- ‘I once caught two large bull bluegill on the same "Mudbug" crankbait.’
- ‘Another trick is to use a diving crankbait as both an attractor and as a means of getting the flies down deeper than a spoon would get them.’
- ‘I located bass snuggled against fallen logs and limbs in 2 to 4 feet of water and switched to a shallow-running crankbait that swam right at their depth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.