One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A device for measuring the external dimensions of the skull.
- ‘He knows the craniometer is a rare item, he said, ‘because I've never seen another one.’’
- ‘The Osteo-Lab is equipped with spreading calipers, craniometers, and a craniophore.’
- ‘Bates's craniometer records the expected development in the children's skulls.’
- ‘This craniometer includes various hinged attachments to aid measurement of skull sizes.’
- ‘Being a specialist precision instrument, a good craniometer is quite expensive and will set you down at least $350.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.