One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Before he died he willed his body for medical research, and his cranium for craniological study.’
- ‘Utilizing craniological, literary, and pictorial evidence, he reconstructed the racial structure of ancient Greece.’
- ‘The essence of Gall's method of localization lay in correlating variations in character with variations in external craniological signs.’
- ‘Such craniological and anthropometric studies represented a minority of the papers.’
- ‘Two additional ‘craniological’ hypotheses, however, rendered the science empirically vulnerable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.