One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the cranium and the face.‘craniofacial surgery’
- ‘They were victims of multiple trauma with severe craniofacial injuries.’
- ‘The craniofacial team members provide the parents with pictures of other patients to help them visualize the repair process.’
- ‘Many require orthodontic care, conducted in major regional craniofacial centres.’
- ‘The patient was the product of a normal birth without evidence of any craniofacial or developmental anomalies.’
- ‘Correction of craniofacial deficits with implants is a rapidly advancing discipline.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.