Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Relating to the cranium and the face.‘craniofacial surgery’
- ‘The patient was the product of a normal birth without evidence of any craniofacial or developmental anomalies.’
- ‘They were victims of multiple trauma with severe craniofacial injuries.’
- ‘The craniofacial team members provide the parents with pictures of other patients to help them visualize the repair process.’
- ‘Correction of craniofacial deficits with implants is a rapidly advancing discipline.’
- ‘Many require orthodontic care, conducted in major regional craniofacial centres.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.