Relating to or involving both the cranium and the cerebrum.
- ‘Penetrating craniocerebral injuries and depressed fractures can both lead to infection.’
- ‘In these two patients, the severity of the craniocerebral injuries precluded survival.’
- ‘Penetrating craniocerebral injuries are the most fatal injuries of the head that usually have a poor outcome.’
- ‘Patients with craniocerebral war injuries inflicted at the front were treated at the University Hospital.’
- ‘The quantitative rating of a craniocerebral trauma allows the expert to concretize its circumstances.’