One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or involving both the cranium and the cerebrum.
- ‘The quantitative rating of a craniocerebral trauma allows the expert to concretize its circumstances.’
- ‘Penetrating craniocerebral injuries and depressed fractures can both lead to infection.’
- ‘In these two patients, the severity of the craniocerebral injuries precluded survival.’
- ‘Penetrating craniocerebral injuries are the most fatal injuries of the head that usually have a poor outcome.’
- ‘Patients with craniocerebral war injuries inflicted at the front were treated at the University Hospital.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.