One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for cephalic index
- ‘For example, the cranial index is calculated to show the relationship between length and breadth of the cranial vault.’
- ‘This heterogeneity gradually decreased with the increase of the mean cranial index.’
- ‘I found the cranial index worked best for me, because the sphere itself always look like a sphere whatever the angle or perspective is.’
- ‘The cranial index was used widely during the early days of physical anthropology.’
- ‘Her head was asymmetrical by 17 mm, and with a cranial index measurement of 104%, it was actually wider than it was long.’
cranial index/ˈkrānēəl ˈinˌdeks/
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.