One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The weary cragginess of his face reminded me of Gary Cooper, also adept at saying little and conveying much.’
- ‘But what Craig lacks in loftiness he makes up for in, as he would put it, cragginess.’
- ‘The rolling hills of deciduous forest gave way to cragginess, with bare outcrops, rocky islands, and a boreal forest of spruce.’
- ‘As Foreman, Quaid plumbs new depths of cragginess to give his otherwise virtuous character a bit of grit.’
- ‘One cannot fail to be thrilled by the cragginess and gaunt loftiness of such a reading that is enshrined in the history of recordings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.