One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A place where crack cocaine is traded.
- ‘In the ultimate of ironies, it looked like the station had become a crack house.’
- ‘A couple of doors down from our home there was a crack house 15 years ago.’
- ‘People feel less safe in neighborhoods that show evidence of crack houses, drug dealing, and related violence.’
- ‘He visits all the hot spots, including shooting galleries and crack houses.’
- ‘Police plan to use new powers to shut crack houses and drug dens in Swindon.’
- ‘Dad's house isn't a crack house or on the verge of falling apart.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.