One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Public rooms are comfortably understated and open onto well-kept gardens, while its 20 bedrooms, some of them squeezed into extravagantly timbered loft spaces, are all cosily warm and well-equipped.’
- ‘Between midnight and 2 a.m., many passengers wake up shivering; others settle themselves more cosily into shawls and jackets.’
- ‘This place seems so cozily familiar by comparison.’
- ‘They embarked on a life that was both romantically adventurous and cozily domestic.’
- ‘They live cozily in Camden, Maine, where he works as a family doctor and she teaches school.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.