One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He continues to row and compete to this day and won the championships in coxless pair in 2000.’
- ‘Profiting from the change were the second set of repechage crews, including the men's coxless fours.’
- ‘In the men's coxless fours Hong Kong took the first heat in 6: 29.12, ahead of China, India and Japan.’
- ‘The final of the men's coxless fours was a fast and exciting race.’
- ‘Three boats are through to the finals on Saturday and at least one, the men's coxless four, should win gold.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.