One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Pain in the hip joint.
- ‘This paper is aimed at a demonstration of diagnostic possibilities in coxalgia.’
- ‘I was once called to give an opinion over a case of femoral necrosis with suppuration following coxalgia in a young boy.’
- ‘The patient reported on bilateral coxalgia for several weeks treated with analgesics including NSAIDs.’
- ‘The designation of ‘rheumatism’ appears to have included any condition which prohibited movement, such as coxalgia.’
- ‘If you suffer from coxalgia, they will allow you to make an informed choice between various therapies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.