Pain in the hip joint.
- ‘I was once called to give an opinion over a case of femoral necrosis with suppuration following coxalgia in a young boy.’
- ‘If you suffer from coxalgia, they will allow you to make an informed choice between various therapies.’
- ‘The patient reported on bilateral coxalgia for several weeks treated with analgesics including NSAIDs.’
- ‘This paper is aimed at a demonstration of diagnostic possibilities in coxalgia.’
- ‘The designation of ‘rheumatism’ appears to have included any condition which prohibited movement, such as coxalgia.’