One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in Calvinist theology) the covenant between God and humanity that was established by Jesus Christ at the Atonement.
- ‘We recognised that those whom God would one day call through his covenant of grace would come from a variety of religious backgrounds.’
- ‘God did enter into a covenant of grace bring them into an estate of salvation by a redeemer.’
- ‘Baptism is both a confession of faith and the sign and seal of the covenant of grace into which the Lord has brought us.’
- ‘In addition, Michael informs Adam of how he shall be delivered from the Law to the covenant of grace.’
- ‘Law and gospel are not antithetical realities, but rather inseparable realities for those participating in the covenant of grace.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.