One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Anna is around ten years older than me and a better friend, advocate and all-round cousinly kind of figure I really couldn't wish for.’
- ‘With a tired sigh, I braced myself for the cousinly scolding I was about to receive…’
- ‘I look at the baby he's saying is me, an infantile dot in a sea of cousinly humanity, on a farm I can't remember.’
- ‘Such a unique display of cousinly affection really.’
- ‘You don't have to act all protective cousinly on me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.