One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Having the notion of happy coupledom shoved down our throats at every turn during the weeks preceding Valentine's Day is a turn off to many.’
- ‘Have a civil ceremony to receive the legal benefits of coupledom.’
- ‘Nobody really wants to hear about what happens after ‘Happy Ever After’ came - and for me, I settled into coupledom at 20 and have been there ever since.’
- ‘I don't think it's that hard to figure out why withdrawing into exclusive coupledom is unhealthy in the long run.’
- ‘Consider, for instance, the endless regulations and interdictions that provide the texture of domestic coupledom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.