One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We all noticed the sharpness and quickness of his reactions-as a counterpuncher he had no equal.’
- ‘One of the greatest fighters I ever saw was a guy by the name of Sugar Ray Robinson, and he was a counterpuncher.’
- ‘Greenberg, rather than standing off trying to counter the counterpuncher, began to take some much-needed risks and take the fight to Kulikauskas.’
- ‘In the third, Khan again extended his lead to four points, counterpunching the counterpuncher to great effect and went into the final round 12-8 in the lead.’
- ‘A bout between all time great counterpunchers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.