One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for lavender cotton
- ‘Lavender, cistus and cotton lavender will make a wonderful sweep of greyish or silver foliage with the bonus of the flowers in mid-summer.’
- ‘Cotton lavender makes a lovely hummocky hedge of silvery foliage, studded with button-like yellow flowers from mid - to late summer.’
- ‘A mixture of cotton lavender and other herbs makes a useful moth repellent.’
- ‘For a different effect you could try Santolina (cotton lavender) which is silvery grey and makes a more rounded and relaxed hedge, but grows no taller then two feet.’
- ‘The helleborus corsicus - often seen in English herbaceous borders - grows in abundance here, as well as many wild flowers - lavenders, cotton lavenders, poppies, daisies - and herbs, more delicate than their robust cousins from the lower slopes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.