One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It must be noted that the Indian cosmogonic and astronomical systems, while developing independently of western systems, bear remarkable affinities with the latter.’
- ‘This is partly derived from the African cosmogonic worldview, which presumes a symbiotic relationship between the living and nonliving and between humans and non-humans in the universe.’
- ‘It has a cosmogonic function, in that it rouses dormant energies which them may shape the world.’
- ‘This dynastic change, often dated between the seventh and eleventh centuries C.E., reverberates in one cosmogonic myth concerning a power tussle between two deities in the Yoruba pantheon.’
- ‘Such a cosmogonic extravagance appeared to diminish the magnificence of the created order in our own world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.