One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The flowers are several, large, blue, erect, borne in a terminal, corymbose panicle, on long footstalks.’
- ‘Verticordia brownii is an erect, corymbose shrub 30-60 cm tall and 15-30 cm wide with tiny greyish to yellowish-green fleshy leaves, crowded on many short branchlets.’
- ‘White Syndrome for corymbose and tabular Acropora, in particular, results in high mortality.’
- ‘In its definitely corymbose inflorescence it apparently differs from both of these.’
- ‘Flowers are small, from pale - pink to purple, at the top of the stalk gathered into large corymbose panicle clusters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.