One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the bottom of the trunk she found a set of white undergarments including lacy petticoats and a full corseted bodice.’
- ‘The corseted bodice cinched in my waist slightly so it was defined.’
- ‘She'd spent countless hours in front of the sewing machine with Jeri, piecing together her corseted bodice and matching skirts.’
- ‘The femme fatale showed off her curves in corseted cocktail frocks, clingy knits and tailored skirts.’
- ‘The straight skirt flowed up over her hips to a cut waistline that was reined in by the point of her corseted bodice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.