One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Corruption at all levels in the public and private sector is so widespread and systematic, partly because some laws tend to protect corrupters through its weakness.’
- ‘Prosecuting big-time corrupters has proven to be a formidable task even after four years under the reform movement.’
- ‘Where's the accountability for these corrupters?’
- ‘The protesters also urged the government to arrest big-time corrupters, whom they blamed for partly contributing to the fuel price hikes.’
- ‘After that, he may probe other, bigger cases which siphoned off trillions in state funds, with most of the money since having been stashed abroad by the corrupters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.