One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This allows the vent material to cover the ridge gap, and air exits through the corrugations.’
- ‘‘It caused a slight bit of wrinkling or corrugation in the painting which caused a few cracks in the paint surface,’ Harr said yesterday.’
- ‘Looking at the results, you can see how the originals were made: all their folds, flaws, corrugations and staples.’
- ‘Strangely, the pattern on my feet matched the corrugations on the soles of the boots.’
- ‘Lower quality corrugated pipes have the ripples or corrugations on the inside as well as the outside.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.