One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This allows the vent material to cover the ridge gap, and air exits through the corrugations.’
- ‘Lower quality corrugated pipes have the ripples or corrugations on the inside as well as the outside.’
- ‘‘It caused a slight bit of wrinkling or corrugation in the painting which caused a few cracks in the paint surface,’ Harr said yesterday.’
- ‘Looking at the results, you can see how the originals were made: all their folds, flaws, corrugations and staples.’
- ‘Strangely, the pattern on my feet matched the corrugations on the soles of the boots.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.